We are open - safety is our top priority!
At Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics of Midland Park, we are committed to the highest standards of patient care. We also do our best to pay careful attention to the financial situations of the patients we serve. By making these two elements the focal points of our dental practice, we are able to provide the best solutions for our patients throughout the Midland Park area. We offer proven solutions for patients who tell us, “I don’t know how to use my dental insurance with a dentist in Midland Park.” We will work with you and your family to help you find a dentist in Midland Park by insurance and to provide you with the best recommendations for your teeth and your budget.
Will It Be Easy to Get Dentist Near Me Who Accepts My Insurance?
If you are looking for a dentist that takes insurance, our dental practice is a great resource. Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics of Midland Park accepts most dental plans and insurance, which allows you to seek dental care from our team with greater confidence. We work with you at every stage of your care to make sure you understand the costs involved and to provide you with the information you need to make the best and most practical choices for yourself and your family.
Most dental insurance plans include some provisions for deductibles, copayments, annual maximum benefits, pre-existing conditions and excluded dental care types. Understanding these terms will help you to make the best choices for yourself and your family.
- Deductibles are an out-of-pocket amount that must be paid by the dental patient before coverage will be applicable to their care. This can range from a few hundred dollars to thousands of dollars depending on the type of coverage and the cost of the dental care plan.
- Copayments or coinsurance amounts are fees that must be paid at the time services are rendered. They usually represent a small portion of the overall cost of the procedure or service.
- Annual maximum benefits are applicable to some dental plans and establish an upper limit on the amount your dental plan will pay for your care in a calendar year.
- Some dental plans make special provisions for pre-existing conditions and missing teeth that can limit the amount of care you receive for these dental issues.
- Most dental plans do not cover cosmetic procedures. Some have no coverage for orthodontic treatment either.
Our dental team will work with you to determine what coverage is included in your dental plan. If you need a dentist who will provide you with the right guidance to use it to the fullest, Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics of Midland Park is the perfect choice for your needs. We work hard to be the right answer to the question, “Where can I find a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?”
Getting Educated on the Different Types of Dental Insurance
At Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics of Midland Park, we understand both HMO and PPO dental plans and can help our patients manage the costs of their care more effectively by explaining the differences. We hope to be the right answer to the question, “Which dentist takes my insurance in the Midland Park area?” Our administrative professionals can also provide you with the expert help and information you need to determine whether an HMO or a PPO plan is right for you and your family.
- In general, a dentist that accepts HMO insurance is part of an exclusive network of providers that agree to accept lower fees from members of the HMO. In some cases, copayments may not be required for basic dental services and routine care. HMO members usually pay less in premiums but have fewer choices as to where they receive their dental care.
- A dentist that accepts PPO insurance may or may not participate in a network of preferred providers. PPO plans allow you to visit the dentist of your choice, even if that dentist is not part of the preferred network of providers. This freedom of choice, however, does come with higher costs for treatments received from out-of-network providers.
You may also benefit from a dental discount plan. Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics of Midland Park can provide you with information on the discount plans in which we participate and the benefits of these non-insurance options for lowering your dental costs.
Making sure you understand the premiums, deductibles, copayments and other financial aspects of your dental insurance policy is a good way to protect yourself and your family from unexpected expenses. The team at Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics of Midland Park will work with you to ensure that you get the most practical use out of your dental insurance and the best solutions for all your dental care needs.
What’s the Best Way to Find a Dentist in Midland Park by Insurance?
To learn more about our full lineup of services or to find out whether we take your current dental plan, call Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics of Midland Park today at (201) 972-6846. We look forward to the chance to serve you and your family.
In-Network Insurance Providers
- Delta Dental Premier®
Out-of-Network Insurance Providers (PPO Only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Delta PPO
- Horizon (BCBS)
- Lincoln Financial
- Sun Life Financial
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
We do not accept plans from the following providers: